(For the complete list of publications, please visit my Homepage
- G. Chowdhary, M. Liu, R. C. Grande, T. J. Walsh, J. P. How,
and L. Carin. Off-policy Reinforcement Learning with Gaussian
processes. Acta Automatica Sinica special issue on advances in
reinforcement learning and adaptive control, page (to appear), 2014.
- T. Campbell, M. Liu, B. Kulis, and J. P. How. Dynamic
Clustering via Asymptotics of the Dependent Dirichlet Process Mixture.
In Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2013.
- M. Liu, X. Liao, and L. Carin. Online Expectation
Maximization for Reinforcement Learning in POMDPs. In Proceedings of
the 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
(IJCAI), Beijing, China, 2013.
- M. Liu, G. Girish, J.How, and L. Carin. Transfer Learning
for Reinforcement Learning with De- pendent Dirichlet Process and
Gaussian Process. In NIPS12 Workshop on Bayesian Nonparametric Models
(BNPM) for Reliable Planning And Decision-Making Under Uncertainty,
Lake Tahoe, Nevada, US, 2012.
- M. Liu, X. Liao, and L. Carin. Infinite Regionalized Policy
Representation. In Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on
Machine Learning (ICML), pages 769–776, Bellevue, Washing- ton, US,
- M. Liu, L. Belfore, Y. Shen, and M. Scerbo. Uterine
Contraction Modeling and Simulation. In Selected Papers Presented at
MODSIM World 2009 Conference and Expo, pages 135–140. NASA, Virginia
Beach, Virginia, US, 2010.
- M. Liu and Y. Shen. Multi-frame Super Resolution Based on
Block Motion Vector Processing and Kernel Constrained Convex Set
Projectionn. In Proceedings of SPIE Visual Communications and Image
Processing (VCIP), volume 7257, page 72571J, 2009.
- X. Li, Y Jiang, and M. Liu. A Near Optimum Detection in
Alpha-Stable Impulse Noise. In 34th IEEE International Conference on
Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pages 3305–3308,
Taipei, Taiwan, 2009.