- Name: Han-Lim Choi
- Office: 33-409
- Phone: 617-253-3132
- Cell: 617-512-4465
- Email: hanlimc[at]mit[dot]edu
- Oct. 2008 . present: M.I.T . Postdoctoral Associate, ACL
- Sep. 2004 . Sep. 2008: M.I.T . PhD Candidate in Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Mar. 2000 . Feb. 2002: KAIST . M.S. in Aerospace Engineering
- Mar. 1996 . Feb. 2000: KAIST . B.S. in Aerospace Engineering
- Sensor and actuator networks for dynamic systems
- Distributed estimation and control for multi-agent systems
- Navigation and path planning for autonomous robots
- Networked dynamical systems
- Mixed-integer optimization
- Air and space guidance and control
- Numerical weather prediction
- H.L. Choi, L. Brunet, and J.P. How, "Consensus-based decentralized auctions for robust task allocation," IEEE Trans. on Robotics, , Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 912 - 926, 2009.
- H.L. Choi and J.P. How, "Continuous motion planning for information forecast," IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Dec. 2008.
- H.L. Choi,J.P. How, and P.I. Barton, "An outer-approximation algorithm for generalized maximum entropy sampling," American Control Conference, June 2008.
- H.L. Choi, J.P. How, and J.A. Hansen, "Algorithm and sensitivity analysis of information-theoretic ensemble-based observation targeting," American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, Jan. 2008.
- H.L. Choi and J.P. How, "A multi-UAV targeting algorithm for ensemble forecast improvement," AIAA Conf. on Guidance, Navigation, and Control, Aug. 2007.
- H.L. Choi, S.B. Hong, M.A. Jun, O.L. de Weck, and J.A. Hoffman, "Platform-based optimal design of planetary campers," World Congress on Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, May 2007.
- H.L. Choi, M.J. Tahk, and H. Bang, "Neural network guidance based on pursuit-evasion games with enhanced performance," Control Engineering Practice, Vol.14, No.7, pp. 735-742, July 2006.
- H.L. Choi, H. Ryu, M.J. Tahk, and H. Bang, "A co-evolutionary method for pursuit-evasion games with non-zero lethal radii," Engineering Optimization, Vol.36, No.1, pp.19-36, Feb. 2004.
- Nominated for the Best Student Paper Award in IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, 2008.
- The Samsung Lee Kun Hee Scholarship. 2004-2008
- Honor Prize by President of KAIST, Feb., 2000.
- Award of Excellence in Mechanical Engineering Discipline, (1st GPA in Mech. Eng. Disc.)., Apr., 2000.
- Excellent Paper Award in Mechanical Engineering Discipline., Apr., 2002.