- Name: Louis Breger
- Office: 33-409
- Phone: 617-253-3132
- Email: lbreger[at]mit[dot]edu
- Ph.D. Candidate, MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- S.M., Aeronautics and Astronautics, MIT, 2004
- S.B., Aeronautics and Astronautics, MIT, 2002
- Formation Flying Spacecraft
- Autonomous Rendezvous and Docking of Spacecraft
- Model Predictive Control
- Online Optimization for Trajectory Planning
- Safe Trajectories for Autonomous Rendezvous of Spacecraft submitted to the 2006 AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference
- Partial J2-Invariance for Spacecraft Formations submitted to the 2006 AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference
- Maneuver-optimized J2-Invariant Initial Conditions presented at the NASA 2005 Flight Mechanics Symposium, Oct. 2005.
- J2-Modified GVE-Based MPC for Formation Flying Spacecraft proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Aug 2005. AIAA-2005-5833
- Model Predictive Control of Spacecraft Formations with Sensing Noise Proceedings of the IEEE American Control Conference, June 2005, pp. 2385-2391.
- Semimajor Axis Estimation Strategies 2nd International Symposium on Formation Flying Missions & Technologies, Washington, DC, September 14-16, 2004
- Effects of Navigation Filter Properties on Formation Flying Control proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Aug 2004. AIAA-2004-5024
- Distributed Control of Formation Flying Spacecraft Built on OA proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, August 2003
- this is my personal homepage, which is under construction.