- Name: Georges Aoude
- Email: gaoude[at]alum[dot]mit[dot]edu
- Ph.D., MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics 2011
- S.M., Aeronautics and Astronautics, MIT, August 2007
- B.Eng., Computer Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, 2005
- Path Planning under Uncertainty for Autonounous Vehicles
- Intention Prediction and Application to Manned and Unmanned Vehicles
- Threat Asessment for Driver Assistance Systems
- Approximate Algorithms in Game Theory
- Spacecraft Formation Flying and Application to SPHERES Micro-Satellites
- The PHD Scholarship from the Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT), MIT (2007-2010)
- The PHD Scholarship from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), MIT (2007-2010)
- The Masters FQRNT Scholarship, McGill (2005-2007)
- The Masters NSERC Scholarship, McGill (2005-2007)
- The Undergraduate Research Award granted by government of Canada to exceptional undergrad student (2003,2004)
- Kenneth Young Lochhead Scholarship awarded to an undergrad student who secures high scholastic standing in the Faculty of Engineering, McGill (2003)
- CMC Electronics Inc. Scholarship awarded to an outstanding student in computer engineering, McGill (2002)
- G. S. Aoude, V. R. Desaraju, J. P. How, T. E. Pilutti, "System and method for providing driver behavior classification at intersections and validation on large naturalistic data sets
", U.S. Patent 9,129,519.
, September 2015
- G. S. Aoude, B. D. Luders, J. M. Joseph, N. Roy, and J. P. How, ''Probabilistically Safe Motion Planning to Avoid Dynamic Obstacles with Uncertain Motion Patterns,'' Autonomous Robots, 35(1): pgs. 51-76, 2013, 10.1007/s10514-013-9334-3.
- G. S. Aoude, V. R. Desaraju, L. H. Stephens, J. P. How, "Driver Behavior Classification at Intersections and Validation on Large Naturalistic Dataset," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, February 2012 [BibTeX]
- G. S. Aoude, V. R. Desaraju, L. H. Stephens, J. P. How, "Behavior Classification Algorithms at Intersections and Validation using Naturalistic Data", Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, June 2011 [BibTeX]
- G. S. Aoude, J. Joseph, N. Roy, J. P. How, " Mobile Agent Trajectory Prediction using Bayesian Nonparametric Reachability Trees,"Proceedings of AIAA Infotech@Aerospace (I@A), St. Louis, MO, 2011. [Bibtex]
- G. S. Aoude, B. D. Luders, D. S. Levine, and J. P. How, "Threat-aware Path Planning in Uncertain Urban Environments," in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, October 2010 (to appear).
- G. S. Aoude, B. D. Luders, K. K. H. Lee, D. S. Levine, and J. P. How, "Threat Assessment Design for Driver Assistance System at Intersections," in IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Madeira, Portugal, September 2010.
- G. S. Aoude, B. D. Luders, and J. P. How, "Sampling-Based Threat Assessment Algorithms for Intersection Collisions Involving Errant Drivers," in IFAC Symposium on Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles, Lecce, Italy, September 2010.
- G. S. Aoude and J. P. How, "Using Support Vector Machines and Bayesian Filtering for Classifying Agent Intentions at Road Intersections," Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tech. Rep. ACL09-02, September 2009. [Online]. Available: http://hdl.handle.net/1721.1/46720
- G. S. Aoude, J. P. How, and I. M. Garcia, "Two-Stage Path Planning Approach for Solving Multiple Spacecraft Reconfiguration Maneuvers," AAS Journal of Astronautical Sciences, vol.56, no. 4, pp. 515 - 544, Oct - Dec 2008.
- G. S. Aoude, J. P. How, and D. W. Miller, "Reconfiguration Maneuver Experiments using the SPHERES testbed onboard the ISS," Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Formation Flying, Missions and Technologies, April 2008.
- G. S. Aoude, J. P. How, and I. M. Garcia ''Two-Stage Path Planning Approach for Designing Multiple Spacecraft Reconfiguration Maneuvers,' Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics, September 2007.
- G. S. Aoude, "Two-Stage Path Planning Approach for Designing Multiple Spacecraft Reconfiguration Maneuvers and Application to SPHERES onboard ISS," SM thesis, MIT, July 2007