- Name: Mehdi Alighanbari
- Office: 41-105
- Phone: 617-253-5743
- Email: email@example.com
- PhD. Candidate, MIT Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- MSc., Operations Research, Sloan School of Management
- MSc., Aeroanutics and Astronautics, MIT
- MSc., Electrical Engineering (controls), NC A&T State University
- BSc., Electrical Engineering (controls), Sharif University of Technology
- Task Assignment for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Decentralized planning
- Robust algorithms for Task Assignment problems
- Consensus algorithms for network of agents
- Mixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP)
- ``Robust Decentralized Task
Assignment for Cooperative UAVs'' Submitted to the 2006 AIAA
Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference.
- ``An Unbiased Kalman
Consensus Algorithm'' to appear in the IEEE American Control
Conference, June 2006.
- ``Decentralized Task
Assignment for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles'' to appear at the IEEE
Conference on Decision and Control , Dec 2005.
- ``Cooperative Task
Assignment of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Adversarial Environments'' Proceedings of the IEEE American Control Conference, June 2005,
- ``Filter-Embedded UAV
Task Assignment Algorithms For Dynamic Environments'' Proceedings
of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Aug
- ``Coordination and Control of
Multiple UAVs with Timing Constraints and Loitering'' Proceedings of
the IEEE American Control Conference, June 2003, pp.